Skip to main content

Step 1 – Call Us First:

If you have a sewer emergency or sewer related problem, please Call Us First, day or night at (650) 321-0384. Our reporting line is open 24/7. If it is determined that the public sewer mainline is blocked, only the District has the authority to clear the system. If the public sewer mainline is clear, the District’s representative may advise the property owner to contact a plumbing contractor.

Who’s Responsible for the Sewer Line Outside My House?

The property owner is responsible for any repair, replacement and/or clearing of a blockage of the entire sewer line from the house or commercial structure all the way out to the District’s mainline in the street or rear easement.